Advertiser: Ascent LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jul 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
About the business
Ascent Lawyers is a full-service law firm with extensive experience in various practising areas. Giving clients peace of mind is our highest priority. We pride ourselves in providing worry-free legal solutions to our clients through focusing on quality, veracity and efficiency.
About the role
You will be working directly with dynamic lawyers in a friendly fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include supporting our solicitors; answering incoming calls; liaising with clients, research; administrative tasks such as daily mail, ordering stationery, banking etc.; and other ad hoc duties as required.
You will have the opportunity to expand your role if desired. Flexible working hours arrangement can be discussed.
Skills and experience
Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have relevant experience and bilingual ability (mandarin). The successful applicant will be a highly organised self-starter with a positive can-do attitude.
Please follow the 'Apply' button to submit your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a paralegal?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?