Assistant Accountant/Practice Administrator
Advertiser: RBG PrivateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jul 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $55,000 - $59,999 (depending on experience)
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT / PRACTICE ADMINISTRATOR
Based conveniently close to Kings Cross train station for easy commuting, RBG Private is looking to expand it's Internal Accounts team and is looking for a confident strong communicator, capable of working under minimal supervision in it's busy Potts Point office.
- Accounts payable processing and accounts receivable functions
- Liaise with suppliers
- BAS Processing, Payroll and Payroll Tax
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Ensure timely and accurate timesheet completion
- Reviewing & reimbursing employee expenses
- Managing company credit cards
- Managing fixed asset register
- Assist with maintaining the fixed assets register
- Assist with preparing the management reports
- Assist with the completion of accruals and prepayments
- 2+ years' experience in similar role
- MYOB/Xero experience essential
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Currently undertaking CA/CPA/CIMA/ IPA/ACA
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Accounts payable
- Intercompany loans
- Accounts receivable
- BAS/GST reconciliation
- Excellent communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Proactive communication skills
- Can do attitude
If this sounds like you, please explain why in a cover letter accompanying your CV and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via SEEK.
Please note that we will only be contacting candidates who have been successfully shortlisted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?