Advertiser: Campbelltown Catholic Club3.1111 out of 53.1 overall rating (9 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jul 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Other
About the business
Campbelltown Catholic Club is seeking a Storeperson to work across our kitchens with the focus being on goods receival.
The Catholic Club is one of Western Sydney's largest hospitality groups, and with the Club's portfolio growing and food a major focus it's an exciting time to get on board!
Reporting to the Head Chef, this part time position offers immediate start, attractive pay rates and long-term job security.
- Responsible for accurate and efficient receiving of goods
- Effectively providing hands on support across the kitchen operations from replenishment, dispatch, and inventory control functions
- Correct storing and rotating of goods in fridges, freezer, and dry store
- Monitoring FIFO and expiration dates
- General cleaning and housekeeping duties as required
All About You
- Experience in goods receival required
- Must be willing and able to work in the chiller/freezer
- Display a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Understand all aspects of WH&S compliance and manual handling
- Be a good communicator and able to work well in a team environment
- Forklift license an advantage but not essential
- Prior experience working in a food environment preferred but not essential
Be Rewarded With:
- Attractive wages and working conditions
- Variable working hours to suit a 7-day operation
- Opportunity to build and develop your own skills
- Training and growth opportunities
- Exciting prospects in a fun working environment while learning from some of hospitality's best.
If you are career minded, dedicated and eager to learn, we want you to become part of our catering team. If this sounds what you have been looking for then send your resume and cover letter today. Address applications to: Human Resources - email@example.com or PO Box 133 Campbelltown 2560
We proudly embrace and promote cultural diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity within the workplace. Indigenous Australians, Torres Strait Islanders, and minority groups are encouraged to apply
Only successful candidates will contacted.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a storeperson?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for stock control?
- Do you hold a current Food Handlers certificate?