Traineeship - Certificate I in Construction
Advertiser: Active Queenslanders Industry AllianceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jul 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
CONSTRUCTION TRAINEESHIP OPPORTUNITY
Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance is seeking keen and dependable job seekers to undertake a PAID Construction Traineeship in the Scenic Rim Region (between Beaudesert and Boonah).
To be successful you must:
- Be enthusiastic and reliable
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Be physically fit and enjoy outdoor work
- Be ready to start work early August 2020
- Have a driver’s licence and reliable transport (due to remote location)
These entry-level positions will enable you to gain valuable skills and practical hands-on experience whilst undertaking maintenance and construction work at Queensland Moto Park in Coulson.
Project tasks may include general carpentry works, fencing, painting, installing irrigation and existing structure maintenance.
You will be employed full-time for 18 weeks whilst undertaking a Certificate I in Construction traineeship. Gain industry specific skills, employability skills, a white card and first aid certificate. National Training Award wage rates apply.
15 positions available
Who can apply?
- Long-term unemployed (more than 6 months)
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealander or temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to a permanent residency
- Must be a Queensland resident aged 15+ and not at school
To apply, please provide a current resume and cover letter stating why you wish to be employed on the project to email@example.com
Hurry! Applications close 5:00pm Friday 24 July 2020. We will only contact the successful applicants.
Traineeship starts on Monday 3 August 2020.
This Skilling Queenslanders for Work project is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.