Real Estate Sales Agents
Advertiser: LJ Hooker Network3.3054 out of 53.3 overall rating (203 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jul 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
Work for Australia's best known and most trusted real estate brand.
LJ Hooker Prospect is seeking the right person to join our dynamic team.
About The Role:
We understand that real estate is not just about property, it's about people! If you have a passion for helping people achieve their dreams and are prepared to commit to achieving a highly successful career, then we are ready to commit to you.
Being a Real Estate Salesperson is more than just a job. You'll love to chat and have a genuine interest in people and their story. Some of the activities you will be involved in:
- Listing & Selling property
- Prospecting and cold calling
- Liaising with vendors and buyers
- Conducting open for inspections
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Property marketing
- Business development
Opportunities to work in an established, well known market leading agency do not come around often, where you are given every opportunity to be your best.
You will be backed by the resources of the Largest real estate group in Australia!
What makes you perfect for this role?
- Demonstrated minimum 2 years’ experience in Real Estate Sales
- Ambition to succeed
- Flexibility to work a mixture of weekdays and weekends
- You enjoy building long-lasting relationships ensuring you listen to their needs and deliver a solution
- Must hold current sales and driver’s license and have your own car
What's In It For You?
Every successful candidate that is offered a position with our team, will have the opportunity to undertake a world class training program, combining in-class learning, on-line training & coaching support. Our program offers you one of the highest success rates in the real estate industry and the foundation to build a successful and rewarding real estate career.
You will also be backed by a strong corporate team to assist with your IT, HR, Marketing and Advertising needs.
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales agent?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you hold a current Real Estate Agent's licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?