HR/HC TRUCK DRIVERS REQUIRED
Advertiser: R C Haulage Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jul 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Road Transport
R C Haulage Pty Ltd
Our business is a diverse business specialising, earth cartage within the Construction Industrial Services Industry. Our capabilities and works also include cartage of general freight, local or inter-state.
Immediate start Sunshine Coast area.
Our drivers work days Mon to Fri - some overtime or weekend work will be required and is given to those drivers who wish to work the extra hours. You may also be required for early starts. Some flexibility is required for night work.
What we are looking for -
- Experienced Truck Drivers with Minimum HR licence,
- Possess a Work Health & Safety Construction Card
- A minimum of 5 years current semi-trailer/tipper & general goods cartage experience is required.
- Ongoing local work
- A clean driving and criminal record
- Current and contactable references
- Recent traffic conviction report (minimum 5 years)
MUST HAVE RECENT ROAD RANGER EXPERIENCE, and experience backing Prime Mover and Trailer. All licences and tickets must be current and the applicant must be able to pass a full medical.
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Are you willing to provide a copy of your driving record history?
- How many years' experience do you have as a HR/HC truck driver?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
The successful candidates will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Reliability and commitment
- Be well presented
- Physically fit
- Show a strong attention to detail
- Have an up to date resume
- Have good OH&S knowledge
- Need to be flexible with start and finish times - hours will vary depending on the run.
- Must be available Monday to Friday (with flexibility to be able to work weekends)
- Available for an Immediate start
- Excellent Customer Service
- A variety of work, clients & sites
- Competitive pay rates
- Roughly 40 to 50 hours per week
- 3 month probationary period will apply for the right candidate.
If you are a reliable, professional truck operator that will look after our equipment as if it was your own. APPLY NOW!
If the above descriptions sounds like you and you are able to demonstrate the skills required then we want to hear from you!
PLEASE CALL ROBERT - 0404 017 176
Also email your resume and cover letter to: