Childcare EducatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jul 2020
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
We are a privately owned Long Day Care Centre in Gladesville and we pride ourselves on offering education and care of the highest quality to our children.
We are looking for a candidate with a kind and nurturing nature to work with our children. This opportunity will mean working with an experienced team of highly passionate and dedicated educators who believe in providing the highest quality of early education. Our centre has a warm and inviting indoor area and an amazing natural outdoor. We take part in many community events, and are well known by many of our surrounding schools.
This position is for an immediate start.
Interested applicants must have:
- a genuine interest in working with young children
- certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- a willingness to learn and be flexible
- an abundance of energy and be willing to implement fresh ideas
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- a working with children check
In return, we offer:
- Above award pay rate
- Our centre invests in all its employees by providing regular opportunities for growth and progression through ongoing professional development
- We offer leadership & mentoring programs as well as networking meetings
- We celebrate achievements – gift vouchers, reward dinners & recognition rewards
- Discounted childcare
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a childcare educator?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the early years learning framework?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?