Advertiser: Deluxe CleaningMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jul 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Deluxe is the leading construction cleaning service provider to Australia’s top tier building companies.
Our track record of delivering premium quality construction cleaning over the last 20 years, has seen us work on some of the largest and high-profile projects across NSW.
Our work spans across commercial, residential, industrial, retail, health & aged care, hospitality, hotels, education, sporting facilities and government & defence.
We’re offering an exciting full time opportunity for an experienced Accountants Assistant who has a passion for the construction industry and enjoys the diversity of working across multiple projects.
You will assist the Finance Manager with day to day aspects of accounting operations, to ensure accurate, timely and efficient delivery of the accounts function.
We’re a high performing, results driven and innovative team that strives for excellence in everything we do. We’re looking for someone with a strong work ethic and enjoys being part of a fast paced, collaborative and supportive environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Full accounts payable & accounts receivable processing
- Reviewing subcontractor invoices/claims and documentation
- Preparing project progress claims and submitting to Clients
- Entering & monitoring actual hours performed on projects into job budgets
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Reconciliation of supplier and general ledger accounts
- Cashflow forecasts
- Creating and tracking a job analysis report for each project
- Assisting with Payroll and reviewing timesheet reports
- Data entry
- General administration
- Ad-hoc tasks as directed by the Finance Manager and Managing Director
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Accounting
- Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel & Word
- Experience in MYOB
- Strong communication skills to engage with clients
- Excellent time-management
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Takes a proactive approach to work tasks
- Willingness to adapt to the needs of the company and to new systems
- Contributes ideas with a focus on process enhancement
- Works well under pressure during busy periods
- Reliable and dependable with a positive can-do attitude
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Professional, friendly and honest
If you’re looking to be part of a successful team, willing to learn from the best in the industry and enjoy the diversity of working on a wide range of high profile projects, then we look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?