Investment AnalystPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Funds Management
This prestigious Australian fund manager currently has one of the top 10 performing funds and is enjoying new growth as a consequence.
An opportunity has arisen for a lucky Analyst to be developed and mentored by a highly regarded Portfolio Manager and provide support to the PM across the large-cap, small-cap and micro-cap funds. Responsibilities will include:
- Company research
- Investor briefings
- Attending industry seminars
- Back testing
- Performance & attribution
- Financial modelling
The successful candidate will be degree qualified and ideally studying CFA or similar. You will also have company research and bottom up stock picking skills from funds management, stock broking, superannuation or broader financial services. You must be passionate about investments and research and be able to articulate results to a broad audience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
- How many years' experience do you have with investment fund management?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with financial analysis and modelling?
- What's your expected annual base salary?