Advertiser: The Australian Caulking CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
The Australian Caulking is a well-established company providing caulking services in and around the Sydney metropolitan area and greater NSW for over 20 years. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic hands-on company Accountant.
Your duties will be but not limited to:
- Preparing, examining and analysing accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess their accuracy
- Maintaining and reconciling company accounts
- Weekly payroll and monthly PAYG reporting
- Preparing clients invoices
- Monitoring accounts payable
- Preparing tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
- Monthly financial reporting including Cash Flow, P&L and Balance Sheets
- Expense monitoring
- Preparing daily Stock report
- Assist with preparation of product costing and performance
- Processing employees expenses and corporate card transactions
- General administrative support
- Assist in business process improvements where required
Skills and Criteria:
- Full-time position
- Proven experience in the field & in a similar role at least 5 years of experience
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- XERO experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Remuneration is by way of a base salary plus super and will be based on the skills and experience of the successful candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience using Xero?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?