Senior StoremanPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Tip Top Butchers is an established family owned and managed business with a proud history of supplying quality meats to Victoria’s food services industry. An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Storeman to join the team. Prior experience with the food industry is preferred although not essential.
- Receiving, unloading , checking contents and signing for incoming deliveries
- Label and put away items in the relevant chillers / bin location
- Order release with accurate pick and pack
- Inventory management
- Stock take
- Ensure that all work areas are kept clean and organised
- Book and confirm deliveries from cold storage
- General warehouse duties
Candidates must have
- Experience in picking and packing in a warehouse environment
- Computer literacy with experience in Microsoft Office (Spreadsheets)
- Forklift licence
- Good communication skills
- Concerned with quality and accuracy
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for stock control?
- Do you have picker packer experience?