Advertiser: Christ Church Grammar School4.5 out of 54.5 overall rating (4 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
Established in 1898, Christ Church Grammar School (CCGS) is a leading, inner city, independent, coeducational school that provides an outstanding education from 3-Year-old to Year 6. Proud of their connection with Christ Church South Yarra and being the only coeducational Anglican parish primary school in Victoria, CCGS embed the Anglican faith and ethos into daily practice, whilst welcoming those of all faiths and none.
An exciting opportunity now exists for a self-motivated, proactive and adaptable Accountant to assist the Business Manager in maximising the School’s financial performance. The role encompasses but is not limited to the following:
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual management and financial reports
- Preparing annual FBT and monthly BAS returns
- Preparing reconciliations and maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Preparing client billing
- Performing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Preparing annual budgets and monitoring actual performance to budget
- Preparing monthly payroll
The Successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to provide meaningful and timely financial reports and dashboards to stakeholders
- Be systems orientated with experience in process automation to ensure all finance processes are fully automated and efficiently streamlined to meet best industry practice
- Have a high level of interpersonal and written communication skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Have advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Display knowledge of TASS accounting system - advantageous but not essential
Please detail experience, qualifications, the key selection criteria and the names and telephone numbers of at least two referees. They should be addressed to Ms Christine Dennis, Business Manager, via email email@example.com
Expressions of Interest close: 20 July 2020 at 9am.
For a copy of the Role Description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Christ Church Grammar School has zero tolerance for child abuse. Christ Church Grammar School is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. Ministerial Order 870 requires Christ Church Grammar School to implement child safety standards and to accommodate and take the needs of all children (including but not limited to, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, children with disabilities, and children who are vulnerable) into account when creating a child safe environment.
Our screening process includes but is not limited to a Criminal Records Check and Working with Children Check. The incumbent of this role must comply with Christ Church Grammar Schools child safety policies and related policies and procedures (including the Code of Conduct).
Christ Church Grammar School is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity principles and is committed to the principles of merit-based selection, equity, diversity and procedural fairness in our recruitment process.