Advertiser: Anytime Fitness3.4038 out of 53.4 overall rating (104 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2020
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
Anytime Fitness 4207 is looking for a part time assistant manager to assist the Club Manager in all facets of the business.
Why work with us?
We have a great club culture with a focus on support & training. We offer our staff:
- Help to grow professionally and personally
- Anytime Fitness membership worldwide!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for NEW and Experienced individuals that possess following:
- Genuine passion for the fitness industry
- Strong desire to make a difference in people’s lives
- LOVE social media
- Focused, professional and reliable
- Extremely Passionate about helping people reach their fitness goals, and inspiring them to improve their health and well being.
- Well presented, enthusiastic, energetic & self motivated.
- Enjoy making people feel like they belong to the club and have a genuine interest helping people achieve results.
- Experienced, excited and enthusiastic about sales and sales process including working to targets and goal setting.
- Police Check
- Current CPR and first Aid Certificates
- Have a strong work-ethic
- Sales driven
- Great customer service
- Commitment to your success
- Focused on achieving results for your client
Goal-driven, motivated and able to have fun!
What we are offering?
- Internationally recognised industry sales and management training
- Strong potential growth to a management role.
- Competitive hourly rate (above award wage)
- Fun environment
- Flexible hours
- Free gym membership
- Possible interstate travel
- Focused on achieving results for your clients
- Business and marketing training to ensure you will learn all the skills to run your own finess center.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?