Advertiser: Chengmei AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2020
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- $50,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Editing & Publishing
About the business
Founded in 2008, serves more than 20 international premium brands compete in the Australia market with providing full market solution for both online and offline channels. After 9 years development, CM become the core driving force of brand incubator and management company to help Australian,U.S. and other international brands win in Australia without their own resources on the ground.
Chengmei provides a one-stop service to assist brands in quickly opening the door to the Australian and international market. Help brands to fully capture the local and international opportunity with a strong understanding of the Australian system and the ability to provide a complete set of solutions.
This position sits under Chengmei Australia.
What you do
· Product research and information management.
· Analyse key products, prepare and collect product information, able to write interview script and write brand stories.
· Determining advertising approach by consulting and interview clients and management.
· Working with local freelance suppliers and authors to develop content for publication to agreed budgets, schedules and expected quality
· In conjunction with multiple teams to product booklets and flyers and brochures
· Collect and analyse product feedback to determine the direction of writing content
· Editing literacy content for print and digital products
· Lead Australia local marketing content writing - online and offline, assist with Brand local marketing activities, including writing and designing poster and flyers
· Write articles (periodically) and publish to major public platforms (Facebook, Ins, Tiktok, local newspaper , board advertisement etc.)
· Liaise with KOL, internet celebrities and major media players to manage post content for Chengmei brands
· Manage and write brand official accounts content on multiple platforms.
Knowledge and Background
Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Writing/Journalism /Media
Skills and experience
· Content management experience
· 3yrs+ experience Facebook/tiktok/wechat/facebuy/youtube/instagram media content writing experience
· Track record in product management and marketing area·
· Proven experience to work independ and think strategically
· Strong writing and communication skills and ability to handle objections and counter professionally
· Ability to work across countries and cultures
· Strong presentation skills and word/powerpoint skills
· Strategic and logical thinking
· Ability to work independently and ability to work under pressure and strick deadline
Experience in digital media and Knowing second language applicants would be considered in advanced.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a publishing role?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?