Procurement and Logistics Manager
Advertiser: Resourceful RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Market Salary Offered
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Power Generation & Distribution
- Market rates offered
- Brisbane location
- Large solar project for a market leading multinational organisation
Resourceful Recruitment are partnering with an international market leader in renewables sector to secure an APAC experienced Procurement Manager to manage their Procurement, Contract Negotiations, Supply Chain & Logistics arm of the business.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, key responsibilities will include:
- Identify and relationship manager cost-quality suppliers for mechanical, electrical and civil works
- Drive supply chain operational excellence for procurement
- Implement/manage the strategy and process for procurement, supply chain and logistics
- Support the sales team by obtaining quotes for wind and solar projects with regards to mechanical, electrical and civil supplier/ subcontractors'/ consultants'
- Manage the procurement of equipment for projects to meet delivery deadlines
- Negotiate contract terms/pricing with both intenral and external parties, prepare PO’s, agreements and monitor compliance and performance
- Ensure EPCM contract risk is transferred through back to back conditions
- Establish and manage a project budget & cost-reporting system
- Manage variations, change orders etc.
- Identify, engage and negotiate with local logistics service providers
- Monitor market for pricing trends, changes, new entrants etc.
- Work in conjunction with APAC procurement organization to utilize global supplier frameworks and develop a longer-term procurement strategy.
To be considered for this position you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Related Contracts/Procurement/Engineering qualification
- In-depth senior level experience in procurement, commercial, supply chain, logistics management in construction, electrical or energy infrastructure project environment
- Strong negotiation skills and successful at relationship building across a broad range of levels
- Experience in an EPCM environment
- Team player, a self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience working in an international organisation structure
- Demonstrated network of contacts in the renewable industry
- Expert in negotiating, drafting and administering contracts
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) high level communication with internal and external stakeholders
To apply, follow the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you have any questions about this position or to learn about other exciting opportunities in the market, please contact Stefanie Ramsey at Resourceful Recruitment on the details below.
Phone: 07 3214 3614
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.