Advertiser: Aligned LeisureMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2020
- Albury Area
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
The Stadium Officer will assist manage and facilitate all stadium bookings at the Wodonga Sports and Leisure Centre with a specific focus on the development of relationships with all permanent user groups and sporting clubs. This position will also manage and coordinate all internally operated programs and competitions including the coordination of referees for all competition-based activities.
This position will work closely with the Head of Customer Experience in the securing and managing of events across all four Albury Wodonga Aquatic Facilities.
Albury Wodonga Aquatic Facilities
Aligned Leisure are focused on delivering best value to our Albury and Wodonga City Council partners by aligning our programs and services with the important objectives outlined within your local Municipal Health & Wellbeing Plan.
The four facilities; Wodonga Sports & Leisure Centre, WAVES, Albury Swim Centre and Lavington Swim Centre have a range of 25m and 50m indoor and outdoor pools, Program Pool, Toddlers Pools as well as a splash park, water slide and diving pool.
We believe we have a bold and exciting approach to enhance fitness, recreation and sport offerings to your community and we look forward to you being part of our team moving forward.
Skills and experience
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Experience in delivering exceptional customer service
2. Experience in setting up and/or delivering sports programs
3. Event Management would be desirable
4. Current First Aid, Pool Lifeguard (desirable) and CPR certificate, Working with Children Check
1. Focused on the customer.
2. Enjoys building relationships with people/usergroups.
3. Understands/enjoys the Leisure Industry and motivated to serve Aligned Leisure.
4. Highly organised.
5. Relentless in their approach to delivering exceptional service.
To view the Position Description or apply on our website: