Advertiser: Hays PropertyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Rolling contract to start ASAP for an experience Commercial Property Manager in Macquarie Park
Recognised Government entity based in Macquarie Park looking for an immediately available Property Manager with commercial/retail/industrial experience. Hours on offer are maximum 37,5 working hours per week. Hourly rate is possible however daily rate of $509/day will be preferred.
Your new role
The primary purpose of the role is to manage the Agency property portfolio (leasehold and freehold) and
- Manage the property portfolio, leases, licences and other property interests.
- Manage tenant relationships, service providers, repairs and maintenance, facilities, WHS obligations,
building compliance and financial and reputational risk associated with the property portfolio.
- Provide guidance and advice on property matters to direct reports and project teams and ensure
compliance with policy, legislation, industry best practice and performance targets.
- Manage and formulate issue papers, reports and briefing notes necessary for property reporting,
budget allocation and contractor engagements.
- Identify opportunities to improve quality and maximise portfolio value, and, in collaboration with the
Principle Manager, implement changes and improvements. This includes changes to procedures and
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for the initial shortlist, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Strong property management experience with a residential component that features DIRECT experience with managing tenant issues such as lease breaches.
- Good personality fit; open communicator, sense of humour etc.
- Good awareness of policies in State Gov’t associated with procurement, delegations, ethics
- Experience with various systems e.g. Finance related systems and record management systems.
- Capability with MOS - proficiency with excel and word, including creating reports from various data source points that may include photos, maps, charts embedded into a word document or creating presentation style matrix summaries of the portfolio in excel.
- Experience with NSW Government is a must. Knowledge of the State Gov legislation is also a must.
What you'll get in return
The compensation for this role is $509.00 per day + Superannuation. This is a 6 month rolling contract to start ASAP.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Stella Anton on email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508