Video Editor / Content Creator
Advertiser: Woods & CoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $25-35 p/h
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Editing & Publishing
Woods & Co have partnered with this upcoming design-driven house of brands, primarily operating in the healthy & beauty space, and are looking for someone to come into the office (Toorak) and work 1-2 days a week on multiple ecommerce ads for Instagram, Facebook and Youtube. A great opportunity to put your content and video editing skills to the test, and gain experience & career growth within the e-commerce & advertising industry. We understand Covid-19 is impacting contact hours right now so we can work around this.
What’s in it for you?
- Toorak location
- The opportunity to learn about what makes e-commerce videos work, and to learn the ins and outs of ecommerce as a whole
- Potential to grow with the business
- Strong portfolio pieces and working with some of Melbourne's best creatives.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Work with exciting new brands.
- Creative licence & freedom.
- Create clever video edits for Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
- Shoot content
- Be willing to learn and have fun
- Assess & analyse advertisement performance metrics
- Collaborate with owners for overall creative direction
- A laptop, we have an external monitor you can plug into
- An eye for design
- Positive, can-do attitude
- An expert in video editing (looking at transitions, text animation)
- Have a basic understanding of product photography
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted*
To apply, please:
1. Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Let me know what your favourite beauty brands are, and why!