Business Operations Manager
Advertiser: Webcentral Group5 out of 55.0 overall rating (1 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Competitive Package + 12-month cover
- Work Type
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Webcentral Group is Australia’s largest full-service digital services partner for small and medium businesses. We’ve supported the growth of over 300,000 Australian businesses; from inception to acceleration – helping them realise their potential online.
As our Business Operations Manager, you will focus on the growth of Webcentral Group through delivery of strategy by overseeing projects and programs of work. You will prioritize performance, productivity and process improvements to drive the profitability of the organisation.
About the Role
- Drive and execute strategic programs of work as they may arise
- Identify and define needs and opportunities for operational process improvement across the Group with a focus on customer experience
- Define, rollout, manage and administer the commissions plans
- Develop sales dashboards within PowerBI and SalesForce to assist with the measurement of effectiveness
- Manage the procurement team setting their priorities and finding efficiencies in the procurement process within the business
- You have strong experience in business operations or similar role
- You communicate and work effectively with key stakeholders, senior leadership and executive group
- You have exceptional communication skills and not afraid to have difficult conversations and challenge the status quo
- You demonstrate flexibility in working on different programs and initiatives.
- You have a keen interest in data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- You take initiative to proactively solve business operational problems and look for continuous improvements
Like most companies, we’ve adjusted during the COVID-19 health crisis and we’re in office lockdown, so we’ve mobilised to work from home. But its business as usual. We collaborate via MS teams and have many video catchups.
We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
As a team we thrive on your success, we encourage your self-development, your creativity and self-expression. Our values drive us: we own it, smarter together, change it up, work with heart. To learn more check out our careers page at www.webcentralgroup.com.au/careers
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an operations manager?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in a procurement role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?