Advertiser: Rivalea3.8182 out of 53.8 overall rating (11 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jul 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
- Join one of Australia’s largest producers of pork & premium pork products
- Work in a diverse organisation
- Early morning work 3am – 11am
We are one of Australia's leading integrated Agri-food companies, employing more than 1,100 people across the business in roles ranging from farming and meat processing, to sales and scientific research. With sites in regional and metropolitan locations, we provide premium pork products to local, national and export markets.
About the Role
This casual position is responsible for contributing to the effective distribution of pork products through Baxter’s Distribution Centre.
- Scan boxed meat products.
- Pick and scan orders of boxed meat products into individual runs.
- Assist in loading and unloading delivery vehicles using a Forklift.
- Assist with ensuring timely delivery of boxed meat products to customers.
- Assist with monthly stocktake of all boxed meat products.
- Ensure accuracy with order picking.
- Ensure trucks and work areas are clean and hygiene standards are adhered to.
Skills & Experience
- Forklift licence and experience.
- Willingness and ability to work early mornings (3am – 11am Monday to Friday)
- Demonstrated understanding of safe manual handling techniques and hygiene standards.
- Good level of physical fitness.
- Good communication skills, initiative and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- RF Scanning Experience.
Our recruitment process includes referee checks, a medical (which includes a drug screen) and a national police check.
Our Privacy Statement can be viewed at www.rivalea.com.au
Closing date for applications is Friday 24th July 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.