Advertiser: Force Equipment4.1538 out of 54.2 overall rating (13 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jul 2020
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Additional benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
About The Position
You will be an experienced Line Borer who takes pride in producing high quality work and ownership of their remit. Applicants should be solutions focused and be able to communicate confidently and clearly across all levels.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Overhauling & maintaining various types of large open cut & under ground mining equipment;
- Onsite line boring operations and surface milling procedures on all makes and models of open cut mining & under ground equipment;
- Possess the ability to provide 'bore survey's and condition reports to 'bores and bushing';
- Supply all portable milling operations both workshop and onsite;
- Workshop based machining operations on a wide variety of earth moving components to tight tolerances (such as +/- .0005” in most cases);
- I.D bore welding and bore reclamation;
- Use of liquid nitrogen to assemble and fit various components;
- Part take in PSI talks and safety interactions daily; and
- Onsite maintenance of Caterpillar & Komatsu haul trucks, track dozers, graders, front end loaders and excavators
Your Skills & Experience
The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong commitment to safety;
- Nationally recognised trade qualification;
- A keen eye for detail, presentation and craftsmanship in bucket rebuilds, repairs and refurbishments;
- Significant post-trade experience with heavy earth moving equipment; namely Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi;
- Strong analytical skills with a solutions focus; and
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team.
Force employees benefit from a culture that supports a safe, modern and secure working environment, favourable working conditions, training and development opportunities, career advancement opportunities, plus excellent financial benefits.
With an exciting and bright future, Force is an excellent choice for anyone seeking a rewarding career in the mining industry.
- Port Hedland residential role
- FIFO Perth to Port Hedand on a 14/7 roster (D/S only N/S upon request)
- Permanent, full time employment
- Above award hourly rates
- Supplied accomodation with excellent camp facilities
- Superannuation on all hours worked
- Port Hedland Workshop, WA.
How to Apply
Shortlisting will begin immediately, so apply via the link (beside this ad), completing the application form with your resume (including any relevant certificates/licenses), demonstrating your experience and its relation to the criteria above.If you have any further questions in relation to this role, please contact Ariana, Recruitment Advisor on 0408 533 945.
Force is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications received for our advertised positions, only those applicants who are short listed will be contacted. To those applicants not short listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Force as a potential employer.
To learn more about opportunities at Force please visit our website: www.forceequipment.com.au
Please note: Agency referrals will not be accepted at this point of time.