Anytime Fitness - Sales Consultant
Advertiser: Anytime Fitness3.4038 out of 53.4 overall rating (104 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jul 2020
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Benefits and Perks
- Working within Australia's largest Anyime Fitness Franchise Group!
- Ongoing training and plenty of potential to progress within our team!
- Earn Commissions based on weekly performance!
- Free gym membership!
About the role
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for assisting the Club Manager with the general day to day running of the gym.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Achieving sales targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Adhoc administration tasks - filing, scanning etc
- Developing relationships with members and creating an awesome club culture
- Promotion of the club within the local community
- Driving marketing and advertising campaigns
- Maintaining the club's 5 star appearance
- Proven experience in Sales
- Have a passion for health & fitness
- Dynamic, a great communicator
- An overall people person
- Energetic, self motivated & driven
- Confident & well presented
Work Hours - Not Negotiable
Need to have
- Current First Aid & CPR certificate
- Working With Children Check
- Police Check
A fitness background with proven sales experience will be highly regarded.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?