Entry Level Driller Offsiders - FIFO - MUST hold HR Licence
Advertiser: Redfield ResourcesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jul 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $32.00 - $37.00 p/hr + Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Exploration & Geoscience
Redfield Resources are seeking motivated and hardworking Drillers Offsiders to work with some of the leading drilling companies in WA. Redfield Resources is the industries select recruitment organisation, join the best to become the best.
On a 2:1, 3:1 or 4:2 roster working 12 hour days, you will be supporting the Driller with general operations, rod handling, rig maintenance, bagging samples, assisting to relocate rigs when required and lifting in excess of 40kgs etc... This is a physically demanding role so previous experience in a physical role is a MUST!
Excellent opportunities to excel your career and go onto becoming a Driller! Our clients are passionate about your career!
What you need -
- A valid WA Drivers Licence - Unrestricted HR only
- To reside in WA as these are FIFO from Perth only
- A National Police Clearance dated within 6 months or the ability to obtain
- Previous experience in a labour intensive role
- A First Aid Certificate is highly desirable
- A Working at Heights Certificate - Desired
- The ability to work in remote locations
- 4x4 cert/training an advantage
What you will get -
- Long term career opportunities!
- $32.00 - $37 p/h + super + bonus + CAREER
- A rare opportunity into the mining industry
- A chance to explore our beautiful state
- Experience with industry leading Drilling companies
All successful candidates must have the ability to pass a comprehensive Pre Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol screen and supply 2 recent work references.
APPLY NOW and become a part of the Drilling industry's growth!
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you reside in Western Australia?