EOI - Various Positions - Karratha Locals & FIFO ex Perth
Advertiser: Powerlift IndustriesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jul 2020
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
Powerlift Industries (PLI) services the Australian resource sector and are seeking suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions;
- Crane Operators
- Advanced Riggers
- Blaster Painters
- Advanced Scaffolders
- Excavator / IT Operators
To be considered, you will need to satisfy the following criteria;
- Minimum of 3 years experience (mandatory)
- Proof of Right to work in Australia
- Current and Valid Australian Drivers Licence (HR class desirable)
- High Risk Work Licence
- Working at Heights, EWP and LF tickets (desirable)
- MSIC (desirable)
- FMG, Roy Hill, CPM, DCW, Rio Tinto and Yara inducted (highly desirable)
- Excellent attitude to safety
- Flexible attitude to work within all our crews and to assist with other duties outside your scope
All successful applicants are required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol testing.
Powerlift Industries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage women, Aborigional and Torres Strait Island people to apply.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for any of the above positions, please do so via our online jobs portal link below.
APPLY HERE: https://powerlift.opms.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?