Kitchen Hand / Delivery Driver
Advertiser: Bamboo CateringMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jul 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $40,000 - $44,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Kitchen & Sandwich Hands
About the business
Event & corporate caterer based in West Perth, creating & cooking delicious modern food, for businesses and private functions.
We are a busy, dynamic business with a strong kitchen team, now requiring a versatile kitchen hand/driver to join our team,
To be part of our team will mean a great job with perks of the business
About the role
Key Tasks & Responsibilities include
- Dishwashing & general cleaning throughout the kitchen
- Basic food preparation and assisting the chefs as required
- Driving catering deliveries to clients in the Perth CBD.
Benefits and perks
We are a family owned business with a friendly & hardworking kitchen team.
Mainly Monday - Friday shifts, occasionally we may require a weekend shift. Opportunity for extra hours during peak busy season.
Skills and experience
we require the applicant to have
- experience in a similliar kitchen hand role.
- have a valid WA manual drivers license, and be CONFIDENT driving a manual delivery van in the CBD.
- be physically fit, this job requires some lifting and physical activity.
-a positive can-do attitude & be team player.
- strong spoken English & clean presentation.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?