Register Migration Agent
Advertiser: ABC Recruitment Agents Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jul 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
We are a highly recognised Immigration Agency focused in Chinese speaking market with more than 10 years of success operation in Australia and China.
As we are growing our client base, we need more Registered Migration Agent to join the team.
We work mostly on business/Investment visas, ENS/482, GSM, students visas applications, skill assessment, and Tribunal reviews.
About the opportunity
Due to our ever-growing client base, we have a new exciting consulting opportunity for talented and highly skilled registered migration agents.
- Providing variety of accurate and professional migration advice.
- Research legislation cases and precedents whenever required.
- Provide clients with the most effective & practical solution in their best interest.
- Ensuring visas are prepared accurately for lodgment to the DHA.
Liaising with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection and other relevant institutions.
- Responsible for drafting and reviewing submissions addressing range of issues such as Character, Family Violence and Waivers etc.
- Act in accordance with the Code of Conduct as administered by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA).
WHO YOU ARE
- Current Registered with OMARA
- Proven knowledge of the Migration framework, including State’s and AAT regulations and ability to research
- Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Proactive, results-driven and self-motivated;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Fluent in Chinese
- Want to work in a positive dynamic environment with highly successful professionals who love what they do.
What is on offer:
- Work from Home
- Immediate start
- Work with an experienced team who really care about the clients’ future.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please email your cover letter and detailed CV outlining all your professional experience to us.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- What's your expected annual base salary?