Advertiser: Powerlift IndustriesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jul 2020
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
Powerlift Industries (PLI) services the Australian resource sector and currently have the opportunity for Polywelders to join the team at Citic Pacific Mining Sino Cape Preston site.
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, 100kms south of Karratha.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. The state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
This is a long term position working 12 hours per day on an 8/6 Roster – DIDO Karratha and surrounds or FIFO ex Perth.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following;
- Electrofusion / Butt Welding Polyethylene Plastic Pipeline Certificate
- Previous experience constructing piping at a Tailings Storage Facility
- Experience with welding T900, Dixon 630 & 355 are essential
- Previous experience within civil construction, carbon and HDPE piping operations
- Previous experience working with piping isolations
- Knowledge of pump installations and HDPE piping is advantageous
- Minimum of 3 Year’s experience as a Poly Welder
- Construction white / blue card
- Understanding and adherence of all Health and Safety policies and procedures
All successful applicants are required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol testing.
Powerlift Industries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage women, Aborigional and Torres Strait Island people to apply.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for any of the above positions, please do so via our online jobs portal link below.
APPLY HERE: https://powerlift.opms.com.au