Operator - Water and Sewer
Advertiser: Armidale Regional CouncilMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jul 2020
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Government & Defence, Government - Local
Council is currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual Operator to join its Water and Sewer team.
This role would suit someone who thrives in a team environment and enjoys being involved in a variety of hands on tasks associated with the maintenance and construction of Council's water and sewer infrastructure, repair and replacement of water and sewer pipes/fittings and reading water meters all under the general supervision of a Supervisor or Team Leader. This position is required to work On Call as per the Local Government (State) Award.
To succeed you will need:
Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in an effective, safe and efficient manner
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to participate in the On Call roster
This is a full time role that currently provides a salary starting from $48,246.12 per annum (plus superannuation) with the opportunity to work a 9 day fortnight.
For more detailed information please contact Mick Frost on 0412 545 580.
How to Apply:
- All applicants must address each of the selection criteria points as provided in the position description available at Councils Career Page.
- When addressing each selection criteria we recommend that response are prepared in a separate word document and once completed response can be copied into the relevant section of the application.
- Please ensure you have attached a resume including details of at least two referees.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Tuesday, 28 July 2020
Council is a non-smoking workplace and is committed to the principles and practices of Equal Opportunity and Cultural Diversity.