Advertiser: Australian Bucket SuppliesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jul 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Welders & Boilermakers
We are a family owned business supplying excavator buckets and attachments to clients all over Australia. We pride ourselves on giving outstanding customer service. We are looking to employ a full time welder/fabricator to help us keep up with the supply and demand of a rapidly growing earthmoving attachment business. We are located in Ingleburn NSW, 2565.
Your daily duties would include but are not limited to:
- Fabrication of earthmoving attachments
- Modifications of earthmoving attachments
- Repairing of earthmoving attachments
To be considered for this position you must have the following
- Be able to weld and fabricate machine attachments unsupervised
- Excellent people skills and a good attitude is a must
- Must be motivated and show initiative to be part of a team
- Someone who can work unsupervised
- Willingness to learn
- Eye for detail and commitment to workplace health and safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure
If you feel you have the above qualities and would like to be part of a fun and hardworking team, please apply via the link below.
We are an equal opportunity work place.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.