Project Manager - Irrigation Systems GRIFFITH NSW
Advertiser: ICI Industries Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Jul 2020
- Wagga Wagga & Riverina
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
ICI Industries, the family company behind the well-known brands Irribiz, AIS Greenworks, Custom Built Stainless, Ibis and Blue Bucket is seeking an experienced and diligent Project Manager based in our Griffith store. We are growing rapidly, and that’s a result of our solid commitment to excellence in design, manufacturing, supply and installation.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be responsible within Open-field Irrigation and Protected Cropping projects for:
- Collaborating effectively with the client, sales, design and install teams,
- Establishing and maintaining acceptable project timelines and standards,
- Negotiation, engagement and oversight of contractors,
- Ensuring documentation is complete, timely and accurate,
- Managing Work, Health and Safety on and around Project sites
- And overall, making sure that projects are completed at quality, on-time and within budget.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional communication skills,
- Sound and diverse Project Management experience,
- Great problem-solving skills and the willingness to approach these as challenges,
- A solid commitment to outstanding customer service,
- The ability to lead and work well in a team as well as positive self-management skills to operate alone,
- Reliability, positivity and be able and happy to travel.
If you possess these qualities and are ready to step up to your next challenge, we’d love to chat.
Contact our Human Resources Manager for further information, download a full Position Description at www.iciindustries.com.au/positions-vacant/ or send your resume to email@example.com
Applications close Friday 14th August 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?