Survey Managers/ Senior Surveyors
Advertiser: SURVEYING SOLUTIONS AUSTRALIAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Jul 2020
- Coober Pedy & Outback SA
- $40 - $60 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Surveying
EXPERIENCED ENGINEERING SURVEYORS
Surveying Solutions Australia
Start immediately with a competitive wage. FIFO roles with Flexible family friendly rosters available.
Surveying Solutions Australia is a well-established Surveying firm operating throughout Australia. We provide specialist survey support for a diverse range of projects across Australia.
We are seeking the services of qualified Engineering Surveyors roles based in Queensland, South Australia and Victoria.The position would ideally suit someone with at least 8 years’ experience. Successful candidates will be employed on a full-time basis.
- Diploma or Degree in Surveying
- Registered Surveyor with the QLD Board of Surveyors or Asia Pacific (ESP-AP) with the Spatial Science Institute (SSSI) or the ability to gain certification
- Australian Resident
- Minimum 5 years’ post grad experience
- Demonstrated experience/competence in engineering surveying
- 12d Model experience modelling/drafting, data management and reporting
- Strong commitment to safety
- Energetic and enthusiastic work ethic
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Hold a valid Driver Licence (C class)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out control surveys using a variety of techniques including spirit levelling, total station, RTK & Static GNSS methods
- Data collection and management
- Set out and as-constructed surveys of civil, engineering construction and maintenance works.
- Build a strong relationship with our clients through effective communication skills
- Adhere to any and all site safety regulations.
- Competent with Trimble GPS and Robotic Total Stations
- Competent with 12D model and Trimble Business Center
- Experience working in remote environments
- Registered or willing to take on training to obtain registration with SBQ
- Experience with machine control file management and troubleshooting
- Experience with Microsoft applications (Excel and Word)
- Experienced in the photogrammetry workflow and it’s applications
- Competent in programs such as Agisoft Metashape and Klau Geomatics
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Ongoing support and training with encouragement to progress career.
- Access to the latest generation surveying instruments, software and techniques.
What You Need To Do Now:
If you're interested in this role, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch for a confidential discussion about where you are taking your career