Civil EngineerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Jul 2020
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering
Planit is a renowned and successful consultancy providing Professional Civil Engineering Design, Town Planning, Environmental Planning, Landscape Architecture Services and Project Management Expertise across a diverse range of clients Australia wide.
Led by highly experienced Directors covering Civil Engineering, Design, Construction Management, Project Management and Drafting Services we are looking to expand our Engineering Team with a highly motivated and driven individual.
Offices are located throughout New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and the Northern Territory with this role being based in our Geelong Office.
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- 1 to 2 years' Civil Engineering experience (Consultancy experience preferred);
- Experience and/or exposure to Stormwater Modelling Software, specifically MUSIC and 12d and DRAINS;
- Stormwater Modelling and WSUD knowledge/experience;
- Experience and/or exposure to Sewer and Water Design;
- Sound knowledge of Australian Engineering Standards;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Outstanding report writing skills;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and deliver on time frames, and;
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Storm Water & Drainage Infrastructure
- Sewer Design
- Traffic Engineering
- Car Parks & Pavements
We offer opportunities for ongoing career development, competitive remuneration, flexible conditions and a great team environment.
This is a newly created, full-time position, to commence ASAP.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a civil engineer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?
- What's your expected annual base salary?