Advertiser: Future Generation JVMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Jul 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Engineering Drafting
The Future Generation Joint Venture brings together the combined engineering experience and expertise of Clough, Salini-Impregilo and Lane and has been selected to design and construct Snowy 2.0. This project is based within the Snowy Mountains in NSW, and will deliver one of the largest pumped hydro schemes in the world.
Working within a diverse and multidisciplinary engineering team including civil, structural, hydraulic, mechanical & electrical you will assist the BIM Manager with project delivery and coordination of project-wide BIM works in accordance with the BIM Execution Plan for this major renewable energy infrastructure project. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating design consultants and the production team to produce accurate and compliant BIM deliverables.
- Developing a clear understanding of the design intent and end use of models developed to best align with client requirements.
- Hands-on BIM modelling and documentation.
- Integrating model contents and information from multiple disciplines onto the wider federated BIM model.
- Assisting with training and management of the project-wide BIM platform system and tools.
The Future Generation JV project team will have a presence in Cooma, Sydney and also on-site within the Snowy Mountains. This role will be based full time in our Cooma project office.
Your Skills & Experience
Ideally you will have tertiary qualifications in either a design, drafting or engineering discipline along with:
- Experience as a BIM Coordinator or Modeller working on civil and structural infrastructure projects including exposure to mechanical and electrical disciplines.
- Strong proficiency in modelling and knowledge of drafting standards.
- Expert knowledge of BIM platforms such as Revit and Navisworks, experience with 12D is also an advantage.
- Good understanding of pre-construction services and project workflows.
This is an opportunity make a significant contribution to this nation-building infrastructure project in a highly challenging role.