Gaming, TAB and Bar Attendants
Advertiser: Capalaba Sports Club5 out of 55.0 overall rating (2 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jul 2020
- Brisbane, Bayside & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Gaming
Capalaba Sports Club is about to complete a multi million dollar renovation and we are looking for some customer service super stars to join our amazing team in the areas of Gaming, TAB and Bar.
About the role:
· You will be working within all gaming areas of the club (Gaming machines, TAB, Keno, Gaming Cashier) as well as the bar so a good knowledge of these is essential
· You must have cashier experience and be able to maintain accuracy of cash handling and register operations
· It is preferred that you have the ability to build relationships with customers and provide above and beyond customer service
You will exhibit the following qualities:
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Excellent presentation and an outgoing, fun personality
· Ability to perform well in a fast paced environment
· Effective communication skills
· A positive attitude with a motivation to learn
· You will need to demonstrate our core values (communication, respect, fun, consistency/reliability, teamwork)
You must have a current RSA, RSG and a COVID Infection Training Certificate (we can assist with this).
We will provide you with training, career development opportunities, free parking and a fun and rewarding work environment.
This is a casual position with hours varying week to week. Full availability including nights and weekends over a 7 day roster is essential.
Due to the expected large number of applicants only those who are successful through to the interview process will be contacted.
If this sounds like you please apply via the “APPLY NOW” button and attach your resume and cover letter outlining why you would be the perfect fit for our team.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificate?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?