Advertiser: Heading & AssociatesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Jul 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Surveying
Heading & Associates are currently seeking a permanent full-time Engineering Surveyor to join our growing team located in Kensington, Melbourne, with work primarily in Melbourne's South-East suburbs.
We are one of Australia's leading multi-disciplinary surveying firms specialising in engineering and roads surveys, project management, property and environmental surveys, design applications, automated deformation monitoring, 3D laser scanning and dilapidation surveys.
For over a decade, we have forged a reputation for delivering strategic solutions for our clients and their end-users. We work with our clients to bring their vision to life by taking a multi-dimensional approach, focusing on our customer, their budget, environment, the market, and the future.
If you're looking to work on interesting and varied projects, with a motivated team striving for excellence, look no further.
Working on-site across Melbourne's Eastern and South-Eastern suburbs, you will report to our Survey Manager.
About the Role;
- A valued member of the engineering team providing quality surveying services to our clients.
- Perform civil construction surveys that may include road/rail set-out, services, audits, monitoring, as-builts, and feature surveys.
- Ensure surveys undertaken meet Heading & Associates Survey Quality and Work Procedure Document.
- Undertake where possible your own survey calculations, processing, drafting, and reports.
- Work with a wide variety of clients and projects within the greater Melbourne area.
- Ensure all Heading & Associates policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Degree or Diploma qualified.
- 3+ years’ experience within the Civil Infrastructure field.
- Extensive experience with current Leica equipment.
- Strong computer skills especially with Liscad and Autocad.
- 12D Model experience also an advantage.
- Ability to work both in a team and autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Motivated and driven with an ongoing commitment to professionalism and personal growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Current manual driver’s license.
You will be joining a team of survey professionals who're focused on producing high quality outputs for our clients.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today with your Resume and Covering Letter.
We request no agency applications or approaches.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following types of infrastructure project do you have experience with?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?