Advertiser: The Natural Grocery Company trading as Flannerys under deed of company agreementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Jul 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Retail Assistant, permanent part-time
Flannerys Organic Marketplace are looking for energetic and passionate, service focused, individual to join our dynamic Chermside team. Previous experience with Produce or Cafe will be viewed favourably.
We're looking for someone who has…
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced retail environment
- Ability to work as a part of a team and individually, across all store departments
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Understanding of produce merchandising
- Ability to manage produce inventory movements (this may include occasional heavy lifting)
- Ability to assist with sporadic cafe requirements
- Flexibility across retail trading hours and days, including weekends and public holidays
In return we provide...
- Continuous coaching and development opportunities
- Growing company with career opportunities
- Fun and positive work environment
- Competitive hourly rate
If you feel this role fits your experience and personality, and want to join a team who are committed to creating a healthier, happier world by enhancing health through good food - APPLY TODAY!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- What is the maximum weight that you are comfortable and able to lift?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work public holidays?