Advertiser: TeneoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jul 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Competitive salary & covid travel support on offer
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Project Management
- Major civil earthworks/containment projects
- Location: 2 Projects (short term = Roxby Downs, Long term = Melbourne)
- Permanent opportunities, preference for Adelaide, Brisbane or Melbourne based candidates to align with current and future projects.
As a Project Manager, you will develop and manage a key project and client, aligning the project to our business strategies and contributing to the development of our brand. Our Project Managers ensure our approach to commercial success and governance is consistent and industry leading.
As we move onto the next stage of one of our major projects in Roxby Downs and with future projects starting in outer Melbourne areas, Teneo now have an opportunity for a Project Manager to lead the successful and safe delivery of our civil containment projects.
Teneo are Australia’s leading environmental containment specialists, with over 40 years’ experience developing and implementing quality solutions for the waste, oil and gas, mining, and water industries. We specialise in providing clients a complete containment solution with the in-house capability and equipment to deliver earthworks, civil construction, project management and geomembrane supply and installation.
The Project Manager will be supported by an experienced project team and will lead the team to ensure the design and delivery of works are to Teneo’s and the clients standards.
About the role:
- Managing engineering and construction teams on site
- Developing and managing client and other contractor relationships
- Driving commercial and safety success at all stages of projects
- Generating and reviewing tenders and proposals
- Managing teams and communications internally and externally
- Developing the project, governance, and commercial acumen of our teams
- Deliver all project and quality documentation, such as the Manufacture Data Reports (MDR)
- Ensue the compliance of works within the technical specifications
- Manage and deliver weekly and monthly programs of work
- Provide technical advice to team members and stakeholders
- Packaging of technical data submissions to designers and clients.
- Civil/Structural Engineering Degree (recognised by Engineers Australia)
- Proven construction experience in a contracting or mining environment
- Proven Project Management and governance experience
- Experience across bulk earth works, landfill waste management or HDPE lining is highly regarded
- A team player, who can work autonomously and be trusted to deliver
- Willing to work a FIFO roster for the Adelaide role, or short term relocate with support due to COVID restrictions and then lead Melbourne project later in the year.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary and flexible remuneration package for the right candidate
- Family friendly company with a great working culture
- Support to work and travel during COVID period
If you are interested in developing your career with an industry leader in its field and a national organisation that combines innovative solutions with a can-do attitude to tackle even the most difficult projects, apply today.
Please note that candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and be required to work the FIFO. No agency submissions please.
- How many years' experience do you have as a project manager?
- Which of the following types of infrastructure project do you have experience with?
- Do you have experience working on civil infrastructure projects?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?