Business Administration Traineeship
Advertiser: Premier Youthworks2.7308 out of 52.7 overall rating (26 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jul 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
At Premier Youthworks, you can be part of a highly talented, passionate team of like-minded professionals who believe in being a point of difference. Our environment enables everyone to do their best work.
Due to internal progression we have a unique and exciting opportunity for a highly organised individual to gain a combination of formal training and practical on-the-job experience whilst completing your Certificate III in Business Administration over a 12 month period.
As the successful Business Administration Trainee you will support a range of activities across the organisation including but not limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for the organisation, by answering the phone, transferring calls and responding to emails
- General administrative tasks such as mail collection and distribution, data entry, scanning, filing and archiving, document preparation and record management
- Daily cleaning and upkeep of kitchen, meeting rooms and general office area
- Assist in ordering, purchasing, collecting and unpacking of stationery, office goods or other items and errands as required
What you will bring
To be successful in this role you have:
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to get things right the first time
- A positive, professional and mature customer focused attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Sound organisation, time management and effective planning skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Current drivers licence
- A National Police Check or willingness to obtain
- Current Working with Children Check for NSW
If you think you are the one and are ready let your talent shine, do so by joining the Premier Youthworks. Don't wait! Apply Now! We are ready for our next superstar now.
If you have further questions regarding the role please contact us at email@example.com.
Premier Youthworks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe work environment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What has attracted you to work for Premier Youthworks?