Cafe SeniorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jul 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
About the business
Maleny Cheese is a boutique producer of award winning cheeses and yoghurts. We are located in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland of Maleny and our Café is a prime venue for locals and tourists alike. We pride ourselves on using and showcasing local products and supporting our local community.
About the role
We currently have positions available for experienced/senior Café staff – so if you are a happy, outgoing team player with a flair for strong customer service and a love of dairy products please contact us!
We have various shifts to offer, but must be available for weekend and school holiday work on a rotational basis.
Benefits and perks
Working in a great team atmosphere, we offer Hospitality Award rates and penalties apply. Uniforms also provided.
Skills and experience
Ideally you will have the following experience:
- Barista experience and passion for coffee essential!
- Experience in supervising staff desirable;
- Front of house flair for taking orders and upselling retail products;
- Back of house food preparation skills;
- Cash handling and POS skills;
- A great team player and a willingness to learn;
- Professional appearance, punctual and reliable;
- Ability to work under pressure in busy settings;
- Strong understanding of food hygiene and WHS standards;
- General cleaning and restocking/stock rotation experience.
- You will require an RSA certificate.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?