SURVEYORS REQUIRED - Engineering and Cadastral
Advertiser: Queensland Surveying Solutions Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jul 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Surveying
Queensland Surveying Solutions Pty Ltd is a Brisbane based surveying firm. We are looking for persons to join our team in supporting our clients on land development projects and, major civil, building and engineering projects throughout south east Queensland.
We are offering the successful candidate/s a challenging role in a supportive, team environment and will provide you with a range of training and development opportunities to further your skills and experience.
We have positions available to challenge senior surveyors and systems to mentor and develop the less experienced into well regarded professionals in the surveying industry. An excellent work ethic and an enthusiasm for great customer service will be highly regarded.
The successful candidate(s) will need to have excellent time management and communication skills, be able to pay attention to detail and have a strong client focus.
We are looking to fill multiple positions to suit:-
- Senior or Exp Construction Surveyor (2-5 years min.) to support civil, infrastructure and/or building projects.
- Surveyor (cadastral) who is able to register with the QSB (as a Assoc. or Graduate as a minimum) reporting directly to the Consulting Surveyor with experience supporting cadastral projects.
- Graduate or Near Graduate Development Program Position
Candidates with some of the following desirable attributes will be highly regarded:
· Experience supporting construction and/or cadastral projects.
· Experience on TMR or other civil projects.
· Completed tertiary qualifications in surveying OR 3 -5 years' experience as an instrument hand.
· Registration with SBQ or SSSI.
· CAD experience particularly 12D Model & AutoCAD.
· Machine guidance support / robotics / GPS experience.
· Office calculations / reading plans / preparing data.
A competitive remuneration package, commensurate with skills and experience will be negotiated with the successful candidate(s).
Previous applicants are welcome to re-apply.
CANDIDATES FROM OVERSEAS WITHOUT LOCAL INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR ACKNOWLEDGED.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.