Advertiser: National Salon And Spa RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Jul 2020
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Above Award Wages with incentives and bonuses
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Hair & Beauty Services
Focused? Hair Obsessed? Motivated for continual growth + education.
The team at The lush Collective hair studio in Epping are looking to fill a Part Time or Full Time role within their surburban boutique hair studio in Epping, NSW.
Experience in all aspects of colour + cutting + styling is essential.
- Sunday + Monday Weekend
- Above Award Wage Rates + Weekly Bonuses
- We work with O&M + Pulp Riot + Oribe + RandCo
Located in the Northern suburbs of Sydney, 30mins from the Sydney CBD with plenty of on street parking and public transport nearby.
This is a well established salon with a loyal, well-established clientele and team. Enjoy the luxury of working in a modern, cottage style boutique salon.
Hours: Full time or Part time (flexible employment arrangement).
Do you have lots of enthusiasm to learn and grow your career?
Do you want to be rewarded for your commitment?
If you show passion and commitment, our client will offer you lots of training, reward and recognition!
THIS COULD BE THE ROLE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
- Above Award Wages with incentives and bonuses aligned to product retailing
- Ongoing, paid in Salon Training
- Education is available to all the team
- The opportunity to work in a professional and happy atmosphere with a great team
- Enjoy social events
- Staff services and products at discount
- Located next to public transport and parking available
- NO SUNDAY OR MONDAY WORK
- Opportunity to attend hair events, learning from industry leaders
- Confident in all aspects of hairdressing with strong colouring skills
- Positive and confident, can do attitude
- Highly organised
- Keen and excited about the Industry
- Well-groomed and well presented
- Good communication skills including excellent English speaking skills
- Reliable, honest, trustworthy, punctual and professional
- Able to work as a team player and also on your own
You will need to be an Australian resident or hold an appropriate working visa to apply for this position.
Please note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this position, simply press 'Apply for this Job' and attach your Resume.