Sales Relationship Coordinator
Advertiser: Fastrack TechnologyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Aug 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $50,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
At Fastrack Technology, we believe you should expect an awesome technology experience whenever you come to work. For the past decade, we’ve made it our mission to create digital workplaces that inspire collaboration and productivity – wherever you are. Working in some of the most complex environments in Australia and abroad, Fastrack consultants are network, infrastructure and modern workplace experts. With a decade of world-class service under our belts, we're helping businesses navigate modern productivity, connectivity and security challenges.
Building this culture involves hiring the best people to join our team and if this sounds like the type of environment for you, read on.
So What's the Gig?
As the Customer Relationship Coordinator, you’ll be piloting the inbound sales process from start to finish. Your role is vital to building long-term relationships with our customers. Basically, we’re looking for someone loveable and organized (labelling themselves as a relationship expert rather than a “salesperson”) who will stop at nothing to give our customers a “knock ya socks off” experience.
Your role includes:
- Nurturing customer relationships from the first call to project implementation.
- Assisting the technical team to develop quotes and contracts.
- Work with customers and the product development team to identify opportunities to improve customer experience.
- Assist the marketing/technical team to continually improve our communications and products.
- Provide monthly reports to the Marketing Team with feedback direct from the frontline.
An understanding in the IT sector is advantageous, as well as B2B and HubSpot experience, however, it’s not a deal breaker for the right person. In exchange, you'll get a great salary package and awesome flexibility to work when and how you need to.
Do you need a bit of flexibility? Got a sick grandma who needs your help 2 afternoons a week? Still looking after kids who aren't quite self-sufficient? Still studying? Whatever! If you're awesome and have something unique to add…. Then we're all ears!
You are a HOTSHOT, TURBO-CHARGED, SUPER AWESOME customer happiness guru, looking for the next challenge.
You love a good chat.
You’re on a high when you help a customer find the right solution.
You are super-ultra-organized.
You are cool under pressure.
You see the team's success as your success.
You’re known for your awesome dad jokes, even if you’re a mum.
You’ll go above and beyond to knock the customer’s socks off.
You’re the go-to guy/girl.
You can spot a tyre-kicker from a potential customer.
You hate greasy salespeople.
You can translate tech jargon into normal sentences.
You love to think outside the square.
You don't get frustrated when you find a missing process…. you just make one!
You are amazing attention to detial 😉.
You're (at least) pretty good with a computer.
You get a kick out of kicking goals.
You kick lots of goals.
You love to work your backside off and be recognized for your awesomeness.
If this sounds anything like you, we should talk!
As you've probably figured out by now, we're looking for an energetic and driven Customer Relationship Coordinator to help our growing business and keep this show on the road.
Oh you're still reading? You haven't set your hair on fire and run away from your computer screaming? Geez that's a relief, you had us worried!
So if you're up for the challenge, here are the next steps.
- Hit the apply now button and fill in the questions.
- Submit your resume and cover letter in PDF format please.
- In your cover letter, please answer these 3 questions:
- What is the coolest thing about you?
- What is your favourite thing to do at work?
- What did you have for dinner last night?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?