Advertiser: JBS3.0515 out of 53.1 overall rating (194 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Aug 2020
- Wagga Wagga & Riverina
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Agronomy & Farm Services
About the Role:
Prime City Feedlot is a multi-award winning, industry leading 35,000 head beef cattle feedlot with facilities 40 kilometres North West of Griffith.
This position offers the opportunity for applicants to demonstrate their skills and experience as an important member of our Mill Team.
We are currently looking for a motivated, efficient and reliable individual to join our feeding team on a full time basis.
The purpose of this position is to assist in the daily delivery of feed, maintain bunk hygiene and commodity handling. The ability and willingness to learn, operating machinery and data input are an integral part of this position.
- Preparing commodities daily in preparation for delivery
- Data input and maintenance
- Daily pre-operational checks of associated vehicles
- Maintain and service equipment
- General hygiene duties (Shoveling/Sweeping/Washing)
- Compliance with all JBS Australia policies including: WHS, HR, Quality Assurance and Environmental obligations.
- Additional Mill roustabout duties as required
- Experience operating machinery
- A mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- Time Management skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience working within a team
The mill hand position works an 8 day on, 6 day off rotating roster.
APPLY HERE: http://jbssa.com.au/jobs
JBS Australia – Prime City Feedlot