Advertiser: ORS Group3.5441 out of 53.5 overall rating (68 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Sept 2020
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
We are hiring! ORS is in a period of exciting growth. Be part of this journey and grow with us.
Occupational Therapists focus on improving lives and helping people live independently. Services include assessments and supports for sensory, paediatrics, behaviour management, wheelchair and seating prescription, functional capacity, driving, ergonomics, assistive technology, home modifications and much more.
In this role, located in the Gosford area, you will be:
- Completing high-quality NDIS assessments and intervention services
- Developing exceptionally well-written reports and intervention plans that incorporate useful and cutting edge strategies and interventions
- Providing services across different environments including homes, schools, community programs, workplaces, telehealth and/or ORS offices
- Able to plan your career goals working across other industries such as rehabilitation & aged care if desired
Requirements of the role:
- Occupational Therapy degree and full AHPRA registration
- Experience in assistive technology prescription and/or home modifications
- NDIS experience
- Experience working with individuals with Autism Spectrum disorder and Intellectual Disability and other complex diagnoses
All of our positions require applicants to have a current National Police Clearance and Working With Children Check or willingness to obtain one prior to commencement. Use of your personal vehicle and maintaining drivers licence may be required for the role.
Benefits & culture
We want you to be proud and have meaning in the work you do, which is why we focus on providing quality services that improve lives and make a difference in every interaction. We look for people who;
- Care about providing exceptional customer service
- Are passionate about helping people to achieve their goals
- Communicate effectively and appropriately
- Meet daily and weekly billable targets
- Take pride in the work and focus on excellent quality
In return, we love rewarding and recognising staff by providing career growth and opportunities, quarterly bonuses, massages, supervision and development programs for all levels of experience and having fun with a supportive team.
If you believe you have the necessary skills, motivation and qualifications to make this role a success, we would love to hear from you.
Please 'Click Apply' for this role and attach your Resume and Covering Letter. If you would like to discuss this opportunity first or be considered for any of our other roles, please email email@example.com
The ORS Group is a multicultural, diverse, supportive and flexible employer, specifically encouraging applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, working parents, LGBQT+ and people with disabilities for positions within our company.
As a result of our continued growth, we need talented, outcome focused, driven and compassionate people who take pride in their job providing services that work. We are also looking for allied health professionals - Occupational Therapist, Psychologist, Exercise Physiologist, Physiotherapist, Behaviour Support Practitioners and Speech Pathologists with their registration, or soon to obtain their registration for a number of roles across NSW, WA, ACT and VIC. If you or someone you know is interested in finding out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through the express your interest button on our website.