Advertiser: KBR3.7727 out of 53.8 overall rating (88 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Aug 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Engineering Drafting
Ever wondered what’s across the tracks?
Digital Engineering Coordinator / BIM Modeller
KBR’s Infrastructure Services Australia business offers a wide range of professional consulting services to private and public sector clients to deliver projects of any size in both urban and remote environments in transport, water and environment, buildings, defence infrastructure and program management consultancy. Our workforce of over 800 is technically and geographically diversified to match the characteristics of our principal markets and has the capability to service our clients’ requirements through all phases of project development and implementation.
Join our busy Transport Team in Melbourne who are helping to deliver part of the $70 billion worth of transport infrastructure projects that will transform the way Victorians travel.
If you are outcome focused, thrive in a collaborative team and actively strive for continued career progression and professional development, then we want to hear from you!
As a Digital Engineering Coordinator for utilities in our high performing Rail team you will have the opportunity to work on iconic projects with iconic clients. You will Coordinate existing utilities from all sources including but not limited to Dial before you Dig, authorities, council etc along with the generation of existing 2D and 3D utilities models to be integrated into the design and digital engineering workflows.
We are looking for a talented Digital Engineering Coordinator or BIM Modeller who is looking to take the next step in their career to be part of our team, providing leadership to others and design solutions for permanent way design and track alignments.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and key sills. However, if you don’t quite meet every one of the below criteria, or your experience far exceeds what we’ve outlined, we’d still like to hear from you for consideration of similar roles!
- Associate Diploma / Diploma in Engineering or relevant field A minimum of 5 years related experience
- Experience in 3D modelling (12D/Bentley Open Suite/Autodesk products) and coordination packages (Navisworks, Revizto, Bentley Synchro, iConstruct etc)
- Demonstrated ability in the coordination of model-based collaborative visualisation Digital Engineering processes and technologies within a vertical and linear infrastructure engineering and design DE and/or BIM environment including 4D construction sequencing, clash detection and model validation using software such as Navisworks, Revizto, Synchro, Solibri.
- Ability to manage diverse projects to ensure projects are delivered with excellence
- Implementation and management of clash detection
- Collaboration of multi-disciplinary teams, including engineering, architecture, construction and specialty disciplines
- Compliance with quality controls and relevant review and approval processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What’s on offer
- Work the way that suits you. We offer flexible and family friendly working arrangements including an optional rostered Friday off each month.
- We nurture a culture of trust, giving you the freedom to step up and take opportunities that will challenge you and push your career to the next level
- The opportunity to work alongside talented professionals who are the best in the business
It’s an exciting time to join us, as we explore new ways to integrate virtual reality and artificial intelligence on projects, offering you the opportunity to broaden your skills in the digital sphere
So how do I apply?
If what you've read resonates with your values, experience and career aspirations then we want to hear from you! Just click apply and upload your resume and cover letter.
KBR values an inclusive and diverse work environment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Our hiring decisions are based on the key requirements of each role and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and experiences.