FIFO Auto Electricians - Ex Perth / Ex East Coast Considered
Advertiser: Jolly Good Auto ElectricsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Oct 2020
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
Jolly Good Auto Electrics are the Pilbara’s largest and most trusted provider of auto electrical and air-conditioning service, retail and repair. Based in Karratha, we have 7 mobile servicemen, and workshops in both the Karratha CBD and LIA. The business also provides mobile service in Perth.
We are seeking full-time trade qualified automotive electricians to commence as soon as possible.
- Auto Electrical Trade Certificate
- Refrigerant handling license
- C Class manual driver’s license
- Experience with charging systems, fit-outs and air-conditioner service and repair
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Motor Vehicle Repairer’s Certificate with Air-Conditioning Work or the ability to obtain one is essential. To obtain a MVR certificate a current police clearance is required, along with certified copies of trade certificates and relevant ID.
Remuneration will be depending on experience, work vehicle will be provided.
Workshop based work, call outs, and field service required, occasionally requiring extended stays away at camp and in remote areas.
FIFO from Perth available. Applicants who wish to FIFO from Darwin, Brisbane or Adelaide may be considered, however due to the current border restrictions and requirement to self isolate in Perth for 14 days prior to returning to work, these applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Extended rosters would be required, with more flexible options becoming available once the corona pandemic is over.
Perth roster is negotiable, 18/10, 3/1 and 4/1 rotations available.
If you are interested in taking on a challenging role with a reputable, growing business, please forward your resume and a cover letter addressing each of the selection criteria to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants who meet all of the essential criteria will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Do you have professional experience diagnosing & repairing electrical faults?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?