Experienced Remedial Massage Therapist or Myotherapist
Advertiser: Just Knead ItMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Aug 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $50,000 - $69,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Natural Therapies & Alternative Medicine
About Us and Your Role
Just Knead It is on a mission to do health differently.
Just Knead It is an established sports and remedial massage clinic. We currently work with members of the Australian swimming, netball and cycling teams, as well as members of the community, who have come to expect an exceptional level of care from our growing team of therapists.
We are now rebranding as Urban Well, a multimodality-clinic focusing on a team-approach to treatment.
We are putting together a team of the best practitioners in Australia, across various health modalities, to help solve this problem and create a different way of doing health-care.
We believe soft tissue therapies play a crucial role in long-term health and wellbeing and are in search of a daring and experienced Remedial Massage Therapist or Myotherapist to join our team.
What's in it for you?
Our goal is to have the happiest and most fulfilled team of health professionals under one roof, who are excited to make a difference and change lives.
We stand for nothing less than an awesome team culture and having a bucket load of fun along the way.
- Weekly professional development and mentoring
- Work along side our team of internal and external allied health referral partners, who are some of the best in the world.
- Rapid career progression, if you are motivated and willing to put in the work.
- Opportunities for work 'off the hands', running workshops, stretching classes and one-on-one stretching sessions.
- Generous renumeration in a Casual, Part-Time or Full Time Role
- Free access to our gym, classes and workshops as well as discounted rates for our other health modalities.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering World-Class Remedial Massage or Myotherapy services.
- Building long-term community relationships as well as your client-base, through exceptional care and communication skills.
- Working as part of an integrated health-team including internal and external referrals, where appropriate
- Accelerating the growth of Urban Well through marketing and promotion to GPs, allied health professionals, other businesses and the community.
The right candidate will have:
A passion for teamwork, building relationships, doing things differently in health and entrepreneurship. You will need a high level of attention to detail and a proactive mindset.
Skills and experience
Applicants must have:
- Minimum of Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Currently registered with an association and able to get provider numbers for all health funds
- Current First Aid
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance (minimum cover $20,000,000)
- Working with Children check completed (Blue Card)
- Therapists must be able to work a minimum of 16 hours including times on weekends and nights, initially to help quickly grow your client base.
If you'd like to apply for the role, please submit both a resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for our team and what an integrative approach to healthcare means to you. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in health sciences?