Civil Earthworks Supervisor
Advertiser: TeneoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Aug 2020
- Long term career opportunities, competitive rates.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Civil Earthworks Supervisor
- Location: FIFO role – Roxby Downs
- Roster: Willing to work a FIFO 2/1 or 3/1 roster
As we move onto the next stage of one of our major projects in Roxby Downs, Teneo now have an opportunity for a Civil Earthworks Supervisor to work with the Construction Manager in the overall delivery and management of our civil containment project.
Teneo are Australia’s leading environmental containment specialists, with over 40 years’ experience developing and implementing quality solutions for the waste, oil and gas, mining, and water industries. We specialise in providing clients a complete containment solution with the in-house capability and equipment to deliver earthworks, civil construction, project management and geomembrane supply and installation.
The Civil Earthworks Supervisor leads their team, monitoring the coordination and delivery of the construction, ensuring that works are done safely, to scope and schedule and, are to Teneo’s and the clients standards.
About the role:
You will be a safety champion that can assess hazard, conduct inspections, and determine risks and has:
- Proven Civil Earthwork Supervisor experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- The ability to lead and organise plant and staff on a daily/work front basis.
- Proven experience in working to pre-set plan and communicating with superintendents on changes as needed.
- Ensure daily targets are met and be proactive working with your team to align to these targets.
- Scraper experience preferred.
- Relevant tickets & White Card.
- Commitment and a good attitude towards safety
- Willing to work a FIFO 2/1 or 3/1 roster
What you will get in return:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Family friendly company with a great working culture.
- Long term career opportunity with the ability to develop and grow into senior positions.
If you are interested in developing your career with an industry leader in its field and a national organisation that combines innovative solutions with a can-do attitude to tackle even the most difficult projects, apply today.
Please note that candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and references and be required to work a FIFO roster.
No agency referrals please.
- How many years' experience do you have with project planning and scheduling?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?