Site Manager for Combustible Cladding Replacement Programme CBD Location
Advertiser: Construction CareersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Aug 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $120,000 - $149,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Our Client are a Commercial Cladding / Façade / Curtain Walling /Window Replacement Company who have just been awarded a $7m project to reclad the external faced of a high rise hotel in Sydney’s CBD, whilst the hotel remains fully occupied during the project.
As a result we are now looking for an experienced Site Manager who has experience in the above project type and values.
Reporting to a visiting Project manager the person we are looking for will have:
- At least three to five years’ experience as a Site Supervisor undertaking similar project types and values - please provide details in your application.
- Outstanding Oral and written communication skills as you will be dealing with the clients directly.
- Current First Aid certificate /Current Police Check / Current Drivers Licence. / Hoist Operators Ticket etc.
- Extensive report / record writing skills- you will be asked for examples an interviews so be prepared.
- Checkable references.
Market rates will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?