Consumer Care Agent
Advertiser: Fluidra AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Sept 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
At Fluidra Australia we are the leading manufacturer that takes pride in supplying equipment to the swimming pool and water filtration industry worldwide. We are the global leader with a portfolio of the most widely recognised brands in the industry and are present in over 45 countries.
Our 6-star energy efficient manufacturing site located in Keysborough, Victoria, is the largest manufacturing site for the swimming pool and spa industry equipment outside of the United States. We innovate locally to make pools more efficient. We are experts in swimming pools.
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and diligent Consumer Care Agent to join our dynamic Contact Centre team in Smithfield. This opportunity will suit an enthusiastic and knowledgeable individual who loves to work in a team environment. Previous experience in a Consumer Care/ Contact Centre team is essential.
What you will be doing:
You will provide Technical and Sales assistance to Consumers of all Fluidra pool care products. The calls are varied and are generally for consumers placing service requests for warranty or non-warranty workshop and onsite repairs (received by phone, fax or email)
- Managing a high volume of incoming calls and customer service enquiries
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Scheduling of service technicians for issues that cannot be rectified via phone
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Reasonable additional duties and responsibilities as required
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be results driven and team orientated with strong problem-solving skills within a complex environment. You will have a strong technical background with the ability to troubleshoot. You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build partnerships and strategic working relationships.
- Previous experience in a similar high-volume consumer care role
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Technical product exposure and strong troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate to Advance I.T skills
- Pleasant and confident telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience within the pool and spa industry will be highly regarded
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Competitive salary including an incentive program and superannuation
- Modern office environment
- An additional half day just to celebrate your birthday
- Accessible Western suburbs location
If you believe you have the above skills and experience for this role, we look forward to receiving your application. (
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?